Following the success of Zoom classes of Traditional Chinese Tea Ceremony, Juyan have decided to host more online classes for any tea lovers who would like to learn all about tea and taste some of our teas with your own sampling pack.
With the aim of imparting Juyan’s knowledge and enthusiasm for tea, this online class are designed to be both educational and practical. You will learn how green teas are picked and processed, how to brew and taste green tea, what to look for in quality and exploring the difference in quality etc.
Tea exploration online class with sample box ship to you:
- An Ji Bai Cha – Aromatic Spiral (10g)
- An Ji Bai Cha (10g)
- Mo Gan Mountain (10g)
- Mo Gan Mountain – Snow buds (10g)
DATE: 2nd December 2020
TIME: 18:00 - 20:00 (GMT time zone)
PLACE: Online Zoom Meeting
HOW IT WORKS:
Once you purchase your ticket. We will ship the tea samples that you will be tasting. We will email you the Zoom link for joining the session two days before the class. If you haven’t received the email, please check your spam folder first, and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Then, use the link to join the class 5 minutes prior to start time.
- Due to shipping time, there is the register deadline so we can ensure your tea arrives on time.
UK mainland: please book the session ONE WEEK (including weekends) minimum in advance. Free shipping.
For E.U. residents: please book your session TWO WEEKS (including weekends) minimum in advance. (There will be £12 shipping charge for the tea samples or free shipping over £80 purchase).
For the rest of the world: please book your session FOUR WEEKS (including weekends) minimum in advance. (Shipping cost will be added at the check out or free shipping over £250 purchase).
- To ensure everyone gets a quality learning time, I can only take 6 attendees maximum for each workshop.
- Cancellation: We regret that there will be no refund or exchange after purchase but it could be transferred to your friends or family.
WHAT YOU NEED?
For this class, you will follow Juyan to brew four green teas, so please prepare the following practical items:
- A Gaiwan: any size from 100ml to 200ml, made with any material - if you don't have a gaiwan, alternatively, you could have a small bowl.
- A kettle with a heat source
- Water: filtered tap water if possible or bottled water with pH 6.8-7 and
- A Cha Hai, a tea pitcher or any matching size decanting vessel
- A tea tray, or any flat tray, or a towel for catching / wiping spillages during brewing.
If you have any questions, please email me.