Would you like to learn make tea in an authentic Gong Fu style? Would you like to know the best way of appreciating fine Chinese teas? Can you tell a green from a white? Do you know why they are different?
Do you sell Chinese Tea in your restaurant or hotel and need staff training and education?
Juyan, the founder of The Chinese Tea Company has you covered.
Duration: 4 hours
- What is tea and how is it grown?
- What is in tea?
- How many types of teas?
- How each tea is made and what are the main process methods of each tea.
- Tasting representative samples of each of the six tea types.
- How to brew a tea.
Duration: 5 hours
- Introduction of Gong Fu Tea – what is it?
- The fundamental steps are used in the Gong Fu Tea
- The basic tea wares are used for Gong Fu Tea.
- Learn step by step of Gong Fu Tea brewing
- Learn how to use a Gaiwan and a teapot
Price: £420 for both classes
Time: Please email us for booking your class. The time is available to book at 10am from Monday to Thursday.
If you need a more advance class or for any corporate training, please contact us for more information.
If you are interested in finding out more information on The Chinese Tea Company's Gong Fu course or Tea training sessions or have any questions or would like to book a place, please fill in the form to the right or call us on +44 (0) 2089600096. Please be aware, we can only accept few students at a time. For corporate enquiries we can train any number at a time.