This adorable glass gong fu teapot is designed for preparing and enjoying loose tea in a traditional Gong Fu style over multiples short infusions pairing with small tasting cups. It can also be used for a perfect one cup of loose leave teas.
For the perfect pour, fill to the point where the top of the spout meets the body of the teapot. Always pour all the water out of your teapot, to stop the leaves from over infusing. You can then enjoy multiple infusions of the same leaf.
The advantage of using glass teapot to brew teas is that it doesn't absorb aromas from tea, so that you can brew all kinds of loose leaf teas in the same pot. You could also see how the the is brewing and watching how the loose leaves are opening and judging whether the tea is brewed enough by observing the colour of the tea liquor.
- Dimension: 6.5cm*6cm without lid, 8cm with lid.
- Capacity: 150ml up to the spout
- A removable stainless steel coil filter
- Material: Borosilicate glass, Stainless Steel
- The Glass teapot comes in a recycled paper box.
- Do not heat in microwave.
- Do no heat on induction stove.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Fridge safe.
- Avoid radical temperature change to prevent breakage