This is the perfect size for preparing and enjoying loose leaf tea for two people. There is also a handy and well thoughtful little catch to help prevent the lid falling off. The level of spout is slight higher than the body which help for the easy pouring.
For the perfect pour, fill to the point where the top of the handle meets the body of the teapot, pour slowly. Always pour all the water out of your teapot, to stop the leaves from over infusing. You can then enjoy multiple infusions of the same leaf.
The advantage of using glass teapot to brew teas is that it doesn't absorb aromas from tea, so that you can brew all kinds of loose leaf teas in the same pot. You could also see how the the is brewing and watching how the loose leaves are opening and judging whether the tea is brewed enough by observing the colour of the tea liquor.
- Diameter: 11cm; height: 8cm without lid, 10cm with lid.
- Capacity: 400ml
- A removable stainless steel coil filter
- Material: Borosilicate glass, Stainless Steel
- The glass teapot comes in a recycled paper box.
- Do not heat in microwave.
- Do no heat on induction stove.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Fridge safe.
- Avoid radical temperature change to prevent breakage